Scrabble word: MUTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTANT exist?
Definitions of MUTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - an animal that has undergone mutation
- adj - tending to undergo or resulting from mutation
- An individual, an organism, or a new genetic character arising or resulting from mutation.
- One that is suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in bizarre appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: “These... remakes are neither dreams nor recognizable reality.
- Resulting from or undergoing mutation: a mutant strain of bacteria.
- Suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: gangs of disaffected mutant teenagers.
- noun - something that undergoes mutation