Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUTANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUTANT exist?
Definitions of MUTANT in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) an organism that has characteristics resulting from chromosomal alteration
- noun - an animal that has undergone mutation
- adj - tending to undergo or resulting from mutation
- An individual, an organism, or a new genetic character arising or resulting from mutation.
- One that is suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in bizarre appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: “These... remakes are neither dreams nor recognizable reality.
- Resulting from or undergoing mutation: a mutant strain of bacteria.
- Suggestive of a genetic mutant, as in appearance, inaptitude, or genesis in an unhealthy environment: gangs of disaffected mutant teenagers.
- noun - something that undergoes mutation
There are 6 letters in MUTANT: A M N T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUTANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUTANT plus a wildcard: MUTANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUTANT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUTANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.