Scrabble word: RETROGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETROGRADE exist?
Definitions of RETROGRADE in dictionaries:
- verb - move backward in an orbit, of celestial bodies
- verb - move in a direction contrary to the usual one
- verb - move back
- verb - go back over
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- adj - moving from east to west on the celestial sphere
- adj - of amnesia
- adj - going from better to worse
- adj - moving or directed or tending in a backward direction or contrary to a previous direction
- Moving or tending backward.
- Opposite to the usual order; inverted or reversed.
- Reverting to an earlier or inferior condition.
- Of or relating to the orbital revolution or axial rotation of a planetary or other celestial body that moves clockwise from east to west, in the direction opposite to most celestial bodies.
- Of or relating to the brief, regularly occurring, apparently backward movement of a planetary body in its orbit as viewed against the fixed stars, caused by the differing orbital velocities of Earth and the body observed.
- Opposed; contrary.
- To move or seem to move backward.
- To decline to an inferior state; degenerate.
There are 10 letters in RETROGRADE: A D E E G O R R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETROGRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETROGRADE plus a wildcard: RETROGRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETROGRADE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words