Scrabble word: RETROGRADE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETROGRADE exist?
Definitions of RETROGRADE in dictionaries:
- verb - move backward in an orbit, of celestial bodies
- verb - move in a direction contrary to the usual one
- verb - move back
- verb - go back over
- verb - get worse or fall back to a previous condition
- adj - moving from east to west on the celestial sphere
- adj - of amnesia
- adj - going from better to worse
- adj - moving or directed or tending in a backward direction or contrary to a previous direction
- Moving or tending backward.
- Opposite to the usual order; inverted or reversed.
- Reverting to an earlier or inferior condition.
- Of or relating to the orbital revolution or axial rotation of a planetary or other celestial body that moves clockwise from east to west, in the direction opposite to most celestial bodies.
- Of or relating to the brief, regularly occurring, apparently backward movement of a planetary body in its orbit as viewed against the fixed stars, caused by the differing orbital velocities of Earth and the body observed.
- Opposed; contrary.
- To move or seem to move backward.
- To decline to an inferior state; degenerate.
There are 10 letters in RETROGRADE: A D E E G O R R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETROGRADE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETROGRADE plus a wildcard: RETROGRADE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETROGRADE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETROGRADE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.