Scrabble word: REORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REORDER exist?
Definitions of REORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - a repeated order for the same merchandise
- verb - assign a new order to
- verb - make a new request to be supplied with
- To order (the same goods) again.
- To straighten out or put in order again.
- To order the same goods again.
- verb - to give a command or instruction to
There are 7 letters in REORDER: D E E O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REORDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REORDER plus a wildcard: REORDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REORDER
Images for REORDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.