Scrabble word: RECORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECORDER exist?
Definitions of RECORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment for making records
- noun - someone responsible for keeping records
- noun - a barrister or solicitor who serves as part-time judge in towns or boroughs
- noun - a tubular wind instrument with 8 finger holes and a fipple mouthpiece
- One, such as a tape recorder, that makes recordings or records.
- A judge who has criminal jurisdiction in a city.
- A flute with eight finger holes and a whistlelike mouthpiece.
- verb - to set down for preservation
There are 8 letters in RECORDER: C D E E O R R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECORDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECORDER plus a wildcard: RECORDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECORDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECORDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.