Scrabble word: RECORDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECORDER exist?
Definitions of RECORDER in dictionaries:
- noun - equipment for making records
- noun - someone responsible for keeping records
- noun - a barrister or solicitor who serves as part-time judge in towns or boroughs
- noun - a tubular wind instrument with 8 finger holes and a fipple mouthpiece
- One, such as a tape recorder, that makes recordings or records.
- A judge who has criminal jurisdiction in a city.
- A flute with eight finger holes and a whistlelike mouthpiece.
- verb - to set down for preservation