Scrabble word: REGISTRAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does REGISTRAR exist?
Definitions of REGISTRAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep a record of the owners of stocks and bonds issued by the company
- noun - the administrator responsible for student records
- noun - someone responsible for keeping records
- One who is in charge of official records.
- An officer in a college or university who keeps the records of enrollment and academic standing.
- An officer of a corporation responsible for maintaining records of ownership of its securities.
- An admitting officer in a hospital.
There are 9 letters in REGISTRAR: A E G I R R R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REGISTRAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REGISTRAR plus a wildcard: REGISTRAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REGISTRAR
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REGISTRAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.