Scrabble word: QUINTESSENCE
Is QUINTESSENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of QUINTESSENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the fifth and highest element after air and earth and fire and water
- noun - the purest and most concentrated essence of something
- noun - the most typical example or representative of a type
- The pure, highly concentrated essence of a thing.
- The purest or most typical instance: the quintessence of evil.
- In ancient and medieval philosophy, the fifth and highest essence after the four elements of earth, air, fire, and water, thought to be the substance of the heavenly bodies and latent in all things.
There are 12 letters in QUINTESSENCE: C E E E I N N Q S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUINTESSENCE
Click to search all anagrams of QUINTESSENCE plus a wildcard: QUINTESSENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUINTESSENCE
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for QUINTESSENCE
Lookup in Wiki for QUINTESSENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.