Scrabble word: SENTENCE
Is SENTENCE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SENTENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- noun - the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- A grammatical unit that is syntactically independent and has a subject that is expressed or, as in imperative sentences, understood and a predicate that contains at least one finite verb.
- A court judgment, especially a judicial decision of the punishment to be inflicted on one adjudged guilty.
- The penalty meted out.
- A maxim.
- An opinion, especially one given formally after deliberation.
- verb - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed
There are 8 letters in SENTENCE: C E E E N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTENCE
Click to search all anagrams of SENTENCE plus a wildcard: SENTENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTENCE
Images for SENTENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.