Scrabble word: SENTENCES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTENCES exist?
Definitions of SENTENCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a string of words satisfying the grammatical rules of a language
- noun - (criminal law) a final judgment of guilty in a criminal case and the punishment that is imposed
- noun - the period of time a prisoner is imprisoned
- verb - pronounce a sentence on (somebody) in a court of law
- verb - to declare judicially the extent of punishment to be imposed
There are 9 letters in SENTENCES: C E E E N N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTENCES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTENCES plus a wildcard: SENTENCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTENCES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTENCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.