Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SENTIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SENTIENCE exist?
Definitions of SENTIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - state of elementary or undifferentiated consciousness
- noun - the faculty through which the external world is apprehended
- noun - the readiness to perceive sensations
- The quality or state of being sentient; consciousness.
- Feeling as distinguished from perception or thought.
There are 9 letters in SENTIENCE: C E E E I N N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SENTIENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SENTIENCE plus a wildcard: SENTIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SENTIENCE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SENTIENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.