Scrabble word: ENCEINTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENCEINTE exist?
Definitions of ENCEINTE in dictionaries:
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- Carrying an unborn child; pregnant.
- An encircling fortification around a fort, castle, or town.
- A structure or an area protected by an encircling fortification.
- noun - an encircling fortification
There are 8 letters in ENCEINTE: C E E E I N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENCEINTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENCEINTE plus a wildcard: ENCEINTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENCEINTE
Images for ENCEINTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.