Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEQUIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEQUIN exist?
Definitions of SEQUIN in dictionaries:
- noun - adornment consisting of a small piece of shiny material used to decorate clothing
- A small shiny ornamental disk, often sewn on cloth; a spangle.
- A gold coin of the Venetian Republic.
- v - to affix sequins (shiny ornamental disks) to
There are 6 letters in SEQUIN: E I N Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEQUIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEQUIN plus a wildcard: SEQUIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEQUIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEQUIN
- Roma sequin Cushion - Silver
- To start off you need sequins. Lots and lots of sequins You can use ...
- Chic J.Crew Sweater for Summer Look with sequin Embellished sequin ...
- Buy Motel Gabby sequin Plunge Back Dress in Charcoal at Motel Rocks
- sequin embroider(extinction sequin) Dingyou International
- Melrose Gold Long Sleeve sequin Dress Dress sequin dress party dress ...
- Spangle sequin Embroidery Fabric - Sell sequin Embroidery on Made-in ...
- sequin Hidden Garments
- IP Freely sequin Art not descriptive of sequin art
- sequin Dot Fabric Richlin Fabrics Inc.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.