Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EQUINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EQUINE exist?
Definitions of EQUINE in dictionaries:
- noun - hoofed mammals having slender legs and a flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck
- adj - resembling a horse
- adj - of or belonging to the family Equidae
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a horse.
- Of or belonging to the family Equidae, which includes the horses, asses, and zebras.
- n - a horse
There are 6 letters in EQUINE: E E I N Q U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EQUINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EQUINE plus a wildcard: EQUINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EQUINE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EQUINE
- equine Style Meme by kokamo77 on deviantART
- equine Belgian Horse 17 by FantasyStock on deviantART
- Hospitals equine
- Equestrian Outreach equine Piroplasmosis Page
- equine Riding ArenaFabric Horse Barns Equestrian Building
- equine Ophthalmology is open in Wellington Florida. NEW phone number ...
- equine jobs involve providing some type of care or maintenance to ...
- equine-Therapy petcareinfo.co.uk Amazing Grays Ministry
- equine Dentistry School - Midwest equine Dental Academy
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.