Scrabble word: QUEEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEEN exist?
Definitions of QUEEN in dictionaries:
- noun - the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites
- noun - a female sovereign ruler
- noun - the wife or widow of a king
- noun - something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- noun - (chess) the most powerful piece
- noun - an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- noun - female cat
- verb - promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- verb - become a queen
- The wife or widow of a king.
- A woman sovereign.
- Something having eminence or supremacy in a given domain and personified as a woman: Paris is regarded as the queen of cities.
- Q The most powerful chess piece, able to move in any direction in a straight line.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- To make (a woman) a queen.
- To raise (a pawn) to queen in chess.
- verb - to make a queen (a female monarch) of