Scrabble word: QUEENS
In which Scrabble dictionary does QUEENS exist?
Definitions of QUEENS in dictionaries:
- noun - a borough of New York City
- noun - the only fertile female in a colony of social insects such as bees and ants and termites
- noun - a female sovereign ruler
- noun - the wife or widow of a king
- noun - something personified as a woman who is considered the best or most important of her kind
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- noun - one of four face cards in a deck bearing a picture of a queen
- noun - (chess) the most powerful piece
- noun - an especially large mole rat and the only member of a colony of naked mole rats to bear offspring which are sired by only a few males
- noun - female cat
- verb - promote to a queen, as of a pawn in chess
- verb - become a queen
- A borough of New York City in southeast New York on western Long Island.
- verb - to make a queen (a female monarch) of
There are 6 letters in QUEENS: E E N Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to QUEENS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word QUEENS plus a wildcard: QUEENS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word QUEENS
Images for QUEENS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.