Scrabble word: INFLECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECTION exist?
Definitions of INFLECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a change in the form of a word (usually by adding a suffix) to indicate a change in its grammatical function
- noun - the patterns of stress and intonation in a language
- noun - deviation from a straight or normal course
- noun - a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified
- The act of inflecting or the state of being inflected.
- Alteration in pitch or tone of the voice.
- An alternation of the form of a word by adding affixes, as in English dogs from dog, or by changing the form of a base, as in English spoke from speak, that indicates grammatical features such as number, person, mood, or tense.
- The paradigm of a word.
- A pattern of forming paradigms, such as noun inflection or verb inflection.
- A turning or bending away from a course or position of alignment.
There are 10 letters in INFLECTION: C E F I I L N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLECTION plus a wildcard: INFLECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFLECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.