Scrabble word: INFLECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFLECTION exist?
Definitions of INFLECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a change in the form of a word (usually by adding a suffix) to indicate a change in its grammatical function
- noun - the patterns of stress and intonation in a language
- noun - deviation from a straight or normal course
- noun - a manner of speaking in which the loudness or pitch or tone of the voice is modified
- The act of inflecting or the state of being inflected.
- Alteration in pitch or tone of the voice.
- An alternation of the form of a word by adding affixes, as in English dogs from dog, or by changing the form of a base, as in English spoke from speak, that indicates grammatical features such as number, person, mood, or tense.
- The paradigm of a word.
- A pattern of forming paradigms, such as noun inflection or verb inflection.
- A turning or bending away from a course or position of alignment.
There are 10 letters in INFLECTION: C E F I I L N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFLECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFLECTION plus a wildcard: INFLECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFLECTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words