Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFINE exist?
Definitions of CONFINE in dictionaries:
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - restrict or confine, "I limit you to two visits to the pub a day"
- verb - prevent from leaving or from being removed
- verb - close in
- verb - deprive of freedom
- verb - to close within bounds, limit or hold back from movement
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_L.
- To shut or keep in, especially to imprison.
- To border.
- The limits of a space or an area; the borders: within the confines of one county.
- Restraining elements: wanted to escape the confines of corporate politics and bureaucracy.
- Purview; scope: children who learned to work within the confines of the curriculum; a theory that has transcended the confines of science.
- A restriction.
- A prison.
- v - to shut within an enclosure
There are 7 letters in CONFINE: C E F I N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFINE plus a wildcard: CONFINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFINE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFINE
- Carte de la Lombardie Karte von Lombardei Mapa Lombarda Map of ...
- Fileconfinedistatp.JPG - Wikipedia
- The Burning Plain - Il confine della solitudine Zoom Posters ...
- Gorizia confine Italia-Slovenia
- ... - MI - Cucina di confine Milan Traveller Reviews - TripAdvisor
- Cippo che dal 1947 al 2004 indicava la frontiera tra lItalia e la ...
- Marvia Forze Armate della R.S.I. sul confine orientale
- ... ici pour connaitre les principaux materiels utilises en espace confine
- cartografie irredentiste - page 15
- Il confine orientale dItalia nellultimo secolo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.