Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INCLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCLINE exist?
Definitions of INCLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - an elevated geological formation
- noun - an inclined surface connecting two levels
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - bend or turn (one's ear) towards a speaker in order to listen well
- verb - lower or bend (the head or upper body), as in a nod or bow
- verb - be at an angle
- verb - feel favorably disposed or willing
- verb - make receptive or willing towards an action or attitude or belief
- To deviate from the horizontal or vertical; slant.
- To be disposed to a certain preference, opinion, or course of action.
- To lower or bend the head or body, as in a nod or bow.
- To cause to lean, slant, or slope.
- To influence to have a certain tendency; dispose: Recent events incline us to distrust all politicians.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to influence or be influenced toward a particular attitude or course of action”: wasn’t inclined to believe the excuse; is unjustly biased in her favor; an accomplishment that disposes us to admire him; isn’t predisposed to the study of history.
- verb - to deviate from the horizontal or vertical
There are 7 letters in INCLINE: C E I I L N N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCLINE plus a wildcard: INCLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCLINE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.