Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFECTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFECTION exist?
Definitions of INFECTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the pathological state resulting from the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms
- noun - (phonetics) the alteration of a speech sound under the influence of a neighboring sound
- noun - (medicine) the invasion of the body by pathogenic microorganisms and their multiplication which can lead to tissue damage and disease
- noun - an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- noun - the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people
- noun - moral corruption or contamination
- noun - (international law) illegality that taints or contaminates a ship or cargo rendering it liable to seizure
- Invasion by and multiplication of pathogenic microorganisms in a bodily part or tissue, which may produce subsequent tissue injury and progress to overt disease through a variety of cellular or toxic mechanisms.
- An instance of being infected.
- An agent or a contaminated substance responsible for one’s becoming infected.
- The pathological state resulting from having been infected.
- An infectious disease.
- Moral contamination or corruption.
- Ready communication of an emotion or attitude by contact or example.
There are 9 letters in INFECTION: C E F I I N N O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFECTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFECTION plus a wildcard: INFECTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFECTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFECTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.