Scrabble word: DEGENERATE
Is DEGENERATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEGENERATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior
- verb - grow worse
- adj - unrestrained by convention or morality
- Having declined, as in function or nature, from a former or original state: a degenerate form of an ancient folk art.
- Having fallen to an inferior or undesirable state, especially in mental or moral qualities.
- Taking on several discrete values or existing in two or more quantum states: degenerate energy levels.
- Characterized by great density and consisting of atoms stripped of electrons: degenerate matter.
- Characterized by degeneration, as of tissue, a cell, or an organ.
- Having lost one or more highly developed functions, characteristics, or structures through evolution: a degenerate life form.
- Coding for the same amino acid as another codon.
- Having more than one codon specify the same amino acid.
- A depraved, corrupt, or vicious person.
- A person lacking or having progressively lost normative biological or psychological characteristics.
- To fall below a normal or desirable state, especially functionally or morally; deteriorate: old water pipes that are degenerating with age; a dispute that degenerated into a brawl.
- To decline in quality: The quality of his writing degenerated as he continued to drink.
- To undergo degeneration.
There are 10 letters in DEGENERATE: A D E E E E G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEGENERATE
Click to search all anagrams of DEGENERATE plus a wildcard: DEGENERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEGENERATE
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEGENERATE
Lookup in Wiki for DEGENERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.