Is GENERATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENERATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - bring into existence
- verb - give or supply
- verb - produce (energy)
- verb - make children
- To bring into being; give rise to: generate a discussion.
- To produce as a result of a chemical or physical process: generate heat.
- To engender (offspring); procreate.
- To form (a geometric figure) by describing a curve or surface.
- To produce (a program) by instructing a computer to follow given parameters with a skeleton program.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 8 letters in GENERATE: A E E E G N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENERATE, to go: GENERATE?
Rearrange the letters in GENERATE and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of GENERATE
7 letters out of GENERATE
6 letters out of GENERATE
5 letters out of GENERATE
4 letters out of GENERATE
3 letters out of GENERATE
2 letters out of GENERATE
Contextual use of GENERATE
What's nearby GENERATE
Lookup in Wiki for GENERATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENERATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENERATE"