Scrabble word: GENERATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GENERATE exist?
Definitions of GENERATE in dictionaries:
- verb - bring into existence
- verb - give or supply
- verb - produce (energy)
- verb - make children
- To bring into being; give rise to: generate a discussion.
- To produce as a result of a chemical or physical process: generate heat.
- To engender (offspring); procreate.
- To form (a geometric figure) by describing a curve or surface.
- To produce (a program) by instructing a computer to follow given parameters with a skeleton program.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 8 letters in GENERATE: A E E E G N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GENERATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GENERATE plus a wildcard: GENERATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GENERATE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GENERATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.