Scrabble word: AGREEMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does AGREEMENT exist?
Definitions of AGREEMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - the statement (oral or written) of an exchange of promises
- noun - compatibility of observations
- noun - harmony of people's opinions or actions or characters
- noun - the thing arranged or agreed to
- noun - the determination of grammatical inflection on the basis of word relations
- noun - the verbal act of agreeing
- The act of agreeing.
- Harmony of opinion; accord.
- An arrangement between parties regarding a method of action; a covenant.
- A properly executed and legally binding compact.
- The writing or document embodying this compact.
- Correspondence in gender, number, case, or person between words.
There are 9 letters in AGREEMENT: A E E E G M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AGREEMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AGREEMENT plus a wildcard: AGREEMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AGREEMENT
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AGREEMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.