Scrabble word: EMERGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMERGENT exist?
Definitions of EMERGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring unexpectedly and requiring urgent action
- adj - coming into existence
- Coming into view, existence, or notice: emergent spring shoots; an emergent political leader.
- Emerging: emergent nations.
- Rising above a surrounding medium, especially a fluid.
- Demanding prompt action; urgent.
- One that is coming into view or existence: “The giant redwoods... outstrip the emergents of the rain forest, which rarely reach two hundred feet” (Catherine Caulfield).
- noun - a type of aquatic plant