Scrabble word: EMERGENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EMERGENT exist?
Definitions of EMERGENT in dictionaries:
- adj - occurring unexpectedly and requiring urgent action
- adj - coming into existence
- Coming into view, existence, or notice: emergent spring shoots; an emergent political leader.
- Emerging: emergent nations.
- Rising above a surrounding medium, especially a fluid.
- Demanding prompt action; urgent.
- One that is coming into view or existence: “The giant redwoods... outstrip the emergents of the rain forest, which rarely reach two hundred feet” (Catherine Caulfield).
- noun - a type of aquatic plant
There are 8 letters in EMERGENT: E E E G M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EMERGENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EMERGENT plus a wildcard: EMERGENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EMERGENT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EMERGENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.