Is COMMUNICATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMUNICATE in various dictionaries:
- verb - transmit information
- verb - transmit thoughts or feelings
- verb - transfer to another
- verb - join or connect
- verb - be in verbal contact
- verb - administer Communion
- verb - receive Communion, in the Catholic church
- To convey information about; make known; impart: communicated the new data to our office.
- To reveal clearly; manifest: “Music... can name the unnamable and communicate the unknowable” (Leonard Bernstein).
- To spread (a disease, for example) to others; transmit: a carrier who communicated typhus.
- To have an interchange, as of ideas.
- To express oneself in such a way that one is readily and clearly understood: “That ability to communicate was strange in a man given to long, awkward silences” (Anthony Lewis).
- To receive Communion.
- To be connected, one with another: apartments that communicate.
There are 11 letters in COMMUNICATE: A C C E I M M N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUNICATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMUNICATE, to go: COMMUNICATE?
Rearrange the letters in COMMUNICATE and see some winning combinations
11 letters out of COMMUNICATE
9 letters out of COMMUNICATE
8 letters out of COMMUNICATE
7 letters out of COMMUNICATE
6 letters out of COMMUNICATE
5 letters out of COMMUNICATE
4 letters out of COMMUNICATE
3 letters out of COMMUNICATE
2 letters out of COMMUNICATE
Contextual use of COMMUNICATE
What's nearby COMMUNICATE
Lookup in Wiki for COMMUNICATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMUNICATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMUNICATE"