Is ACCOUNT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ACCOUNT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a formal contractual relationship established to provide for regular banking or brokerage or business services
- noun - a statement that makes something comprehensible by describing the relevant structure or operation or circumstances etc.
- noun - grounds
- noun - importance or value
- noun - a statement of recent transactions and the resulting balance
- noun - the act of informing by verbal report
- noun - an itemized statement of money owed for goods shipped or services rendered
- noun - the quality of taking advantage
- verb - be the sole or primary factor in the existence, acquisition, supply, or disposal of something
- verb - keep an account of
- verb - to give an account or representation of in words
- verb - furnish a justifying analysis or explanation
- A narrative or record of events.
- A reason given for a particular action.
- A formal banking, brokerage, or business relationship established to provide for regular services, dealings, and other financial transactions.
- A precise list or enumeration of financial transactions.
- Money deposited for checking, savings, or brokerage use.
- A customer having a business or credit relationship with a firm: salespeople visiting their accounts.
- Worth, standing, or importance: a landowner of some account.
- Profit or advantage: turned her writing skills to good account.
- To constitute the governing or primary factor: Bad weather accounted for the long delay.
- To provide an explanation or justification: The suspect couldn’t account for his time that night.
- To challenge or contest.
- To hold answerable for.
- Because of; for the sake of: “We got married on account of the baby” (Anne Tyler).
- Because: “He got picked up by the cops on account of he was walking with his shopping bag and they said there was numbers in it” (Jimmy Breslin).
- For oneself.
- On one’s own; by oneself: He wants to work on his own account.
- verb - to give an explanation
There are 7 letters in ACCOUNT: A C C N O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ACCOUNT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ACCOUNT, to go: ACCOUNT?
Rearrange the letters in ACCOUNT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of ACCOUNT
6 letters out of ACCOUNT
5 letters out of ACCOUNT
4 letters out of ACCOUNT
3 letters out of ACCOUNT
2 letters out of ACCOUNT
Contextual use of ACCOUNT
What's nearby ACCOUNT
Lookup in Wiki for ACCOUNT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ACCOUNT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ACCOUNT"