Is COMMIT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMIT in various dictionaries:
- verb - perform an act, usually with a negative connotation
- verb - give entirely to a specific person, activity, or cause
- verb - cause to be admitted
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - make an investment
- verb - engage in or perform
- To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.
- To put in trust or charge; entrust.
- To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
- To consign for future use or reference or for preservation: commit the verse to memory.
- To put into a place to be kept safe or to be disposed of.
- To make known the views of (oneself) on an issue: I never commit myself on such issues.
- To bind or obligate, as by a pledge: They were committed to follow orders.
- To pledge or obligate one’s own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage.
- verb - to do, perform, or perpetrate
There are 6 letters in COMMIT: C I M M O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMIT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMIT, to go: COMMIT?
Rearrange the letters in COMMIT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMMIT
What's nearby COMMIT
Lookup in Wiki for COMMIT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMIT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMIT"