Is COMMUTE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMUTE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a regular journey of some distance to and from your place of work
- verb - exchange positions without a change in value
- verb - travel back and forth regularly, as between one's place of work and home
- verb - change the order or arrangement of
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- To travel as a commuter.
- To make substitution or exchange.
- To serve as a substitute.
- To pay in gross, usually at a reduced rate, rather than in individual payments.
- To satisfy or engage in a commutative operation.
- To substitute (one thing for another); exchange.
- An act or instance of commuting, especially the trip made by a commuter: a 22-mile commute; an easy commute.
- verb - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 7 letters in COMMUTE: C E M M O T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMUTE
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMUTE, to go: COMMUTE?
Rearrange the letters in COMMUTE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COMMUTE
What's nearby COMMUTE
Lookup in Wiki for COMMUTE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMUTE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMUTE"