Is MOMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a particular point in time
- noun - an indefinitely short time
- noun - at this time
- noun - having important effects or influence
- noun - a turning force produced by an object acting at a distance (or a measure of that force)
- noun - the n-th moment of a distribution is the expected value of the n-th power of the deviations from a fixed value
- A brief, indefinite interval of time.
- A specific point in time, especially the present time: He is not here at the moment.
- A particular period of importance, influence, or significance in a series of events or developments: a great moment in history; waiting for her big moment.
- Outstanding significance or value; importance: a discovery of great moment.
- A brief period of time that is characterized by a quality, such as excellence, suitability, or distinction: a lackluster performance that nevertheless had its moments.
- An essential or constituent element, as of a complex idea.
- A phase or an aspect of a logically developing process.
- M Physics.
- The product of a quantity and its perpendicular distance from a reference point.
- The tendency to cause rotation about a point or an axis.
- These nouns denote a brief interval of time.
- noun - a brief period of time
There are 6 letters in MOMENT: E M M N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOMENT, to go: MOMENT?
Rearrange the letters in MOMENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOMENT
What's nearby MOMENT
Lookup in Wiki for MOMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOMENT"