Is COMMENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COMMENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information
- noun - a written explanation or criticism or illustration that is added to a book or other textual material
- noun - a report (often malicious) about the behavior of other people
- verb - make or write a comment on
- verb - explain or interpret something
- verb - provide interlinear explanations for words or phrases
- A written note intended as an explanation, an illustration, or a criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation.
- A series of annotations or explanations.
- A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude.
- An implied conclusion or judgment: a novel that is a comment on contemporary lawlessness.
- Talk; gossip: a divorce that caused much comment.
- Text in a program that does not function in the program itself but is used by the programmer to explain instructions.
- To make a comment; remark.
- To make comments on; annotate.
- verb - to say or write briefly or casually
There are 7 letters in COMMENT: C E M M N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COMMENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of COMMENT, to go: COMMENT?
Rearrange the letters in COMMENT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of COMMENT
6 letters out of COMMENT
5 letters out of COMMENT
4 letters out of COMMENT
3 letters out of COMMENT
2 letters out of COMMENT
Contextual use of COMMENT
What's nearby COMMENT
Lookup in Wiki for COMMENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COMMENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COMMENT"