Scrabble word: REMAINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMAINDER exist?
Definitions of REMAINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- noun - the part of the dividend that is left over when the dividend is not evenly divisible by the divisor
- noun - the number that remains after subtraction
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- verb - sell cheaply as remainders
- Something left over after other parts have been taken away.
- The number left over when one integer is divided by another.
- The number obtained when one number is subtracted from another; the difference.
- An estate in land that is conveyed only after the termination of a preceding estate created at the same time.
- These nouns are compared as they denote what is left after a part has been used or subtracted.
There are 9 letters in REMAINDER: A D E E I M N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMAINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMAINDER plus a wildcard: REMAINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMAINDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words