Scrabble word: REMAINDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does REMAINDER exist?
Definitions of REMAINDER in dictionaries:
- noun - something left after other parts have been taken away
- noun - the part of the dividend that is left over when the dividend is not evenly divisible by the divisor
- noun - the number that remains after subtraction
- noun - a piece of cloth that is left over after the rest has been used or sold
- verb - sell cheaply as remainders
- Something left over after other parts have been taken away.
- The number left over when one integer is divided by another.
- The number obtained when one number is subtracted from another; the difference.
- An estate in land that is conveyed only after the termination of a preceding estate created at the same time.
- These nouns are compared as they denote what is left after a part has been used or subtracted.
There are 9 letters in REMAINDER: A D E E I M N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REMAINDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REMAINDER plus a wildcard: REMAINDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REMAINDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REMAINDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.