Scrabble word: INCOMPETENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCOMPETENT exist?
Definitions of INCOMPETENT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is not competent to take effective action
- adj - legally not qualified or sufficient
- adj - not qualified or suited for a purpose
- adj - showing lack of skill or aptitude
- adj - not doing a good job
- adj - not meeting requirements
- Not qualified in legal terms: a defendant who was incompetent to stand trial.
- Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application.
- An incompetent person.
There are 11 letters in INCOMPETENT: C E E I M N N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCOMPETENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCOMPETENT plus a wildcard: INCOMPETENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCOMPETENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words