Scrabble word: INCOMPETENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does INCOMPETENT exist?
Definitions of INCOMPETENT in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is not competent to take effective action
- adj - legally not qualified or sufficient
- adj - not qualified or suited for a purpose
- adj - showing lack of skill or aptitude
- adj - not doing a good job
- adj - not meeting requirements
- Not qualified in legal terms: a defendant who was incompetent to stand trial.
- Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application.
- An incompetent person.
There are 11 letters in INCOMPETENT: C E E I M N N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INCOMPETENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INCOMPETENT plus a wildcard: INCOMPETENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INCOMPETENT
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INCOMPETENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.