Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONTEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTEMPT exist?
Definitions of CONTEMPT in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- noun - a manner that is generally disrespectful and contemptuous
- noun - open disrespect for a person or thing
- noun - a willful disobedience to or disrespect for the authority of a court or legislative body
- Disparaging or haughty disdain, as for something base or unworthy; scorn.
- The state of being despised or dishonored; disgrace.
- Open disrespect or willful disobedience of the authority of a court of law or legislative body.
- noun - the feeling of one who views something as mean, vile, or worthless
There are 8 letters in CONTEMPT: C E M N O P T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTEMPT plus a wildcard: CONTEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTEMPT
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTEMPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.