Scrabble word: IMMATERIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMMATERIAL exist?
Definitions of IMMATERIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of no importance or relevance especially to a law case
- adj - without material form or substance
- adj - not consisting of matter
- adj - not pertinent to the matter under consideration
- adj - (often followed by `to') lacking importance
- Of no importance or relevance; inconsequential or irrelevant.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking material body, form, or substance”: immaterial apparitions; an incorporeal spirit; imaginary and insubstantial victories; metaphysical forces; spiritual beings.
There are 10 letters in IMMATERIAL: A A E I I L M M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMMATERIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMMATERIAL plus a wildcard: IMMATERIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMMATERIAL
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMMATERIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.