Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TRAMMEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMMEL exist?
Definitions of TRAMMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fishing net with three layers
- noun - an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
- noun - a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- A shackle used to teach a horse to amble.
- Something that restricts activity, expression, or progress; a restraint.
- A vertically set fishing net of three layers, consisting of a finely meshed net between two nets of coarse mesh.
- An instrument for describing ellipses.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting parts of a machine; a tram.
- An arrangement of links and a hook in a fireplace for raising and lowering a kettle.
- To enmesh in or as if in a fishing net.
- To hinder the activity or free movement of.
- v - to obstruct the progress of
There are 7 letters in TRAMMEL: A E L M M R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMMEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAMMEL plus a wildcard: TRAMMEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMMEL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAMMEL
- ... trammel set that can be used for more than just marking circles and
- Black and white photograph of a trammel found in an excavation of the ...
- trammel Virginia
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders - News
- Picture of trammel
- Off the Map Tattoo Tattoos Nick trammel Japanese Water Scene
- setting trammel nets sole caught in a trammel net trammel
- Rachet trammel ----- 226.00
- Koninginnefeest Denekamp 2005 19
- SVG Math Animation Example trammel of Archimedes Ellipse Tracing ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.