Scrabble word: TRAMMEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMMEL exist?
Definitions of TRAMMEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a fishing net with three layers
- noun - an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
- noun - a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- A shackle used to teach a horse to amble.
- Something that restricts activity, expression, or progress; a restraint.
- A vertically set fishing net of three layers, consisting of a finely meshed net between two nets of coarse mesh.
- An instrument for describing ellipses.
- An instrument for gauging and adjusting parts of a machine; a tram.
- An arrangement of links and a hook in a fireplace for raising and lowering a kettle.
- To enmesh in or as if in a fishing net.
- To hinder the activity or free movement of.
- verb - to obstruct the progress of