Scrabble word: TRAMMELS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRAMMELS exist?
Definitions of TRAMMELS in dictionaries:
- noun - a fishing net with three layers
- noun - an adjustable pothook set in a fireplace
- noun - a restraint that is used to teach a horse to amble
- noun - a restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
- verb - catch in or as if in a trap
- verb - place limits on (extent or access)
- verb - to obstruct the progress of
There are 8 letters in TRAMMELS: A E L M M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRAMMELS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRAMMELS plus a wildcard: TRAMMELS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRAMMELS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TRAMMELS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.