Scrabble word: AIRMAIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRMAIL exist?
Definitions of AIRMAIL in dictionaries:
- noun - letters and packages that are transported by aircraft
- noun - a system of conveying mail by aircraft
- verb - send or transport by airmail
- The system of conveying mail by aircraft.
- Mail conveyed or to be conveyed by aircraft.
- verb - to send mail by airplane
There are 7 letters in AIRMAIL: A A I I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRMAIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRMAIL plus a wildcard: AIRMAIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRMAIL
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AIRMAIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.