Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FAMILIAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAMILIAR exist?
Definitions of FAMILIAR in dictionaries:
- noun - a person attached to the household of a high official (as a pope or bishop) who renders service in return for support
- noun - a friend who is frequently in the company of another
- noun - a spirit (usually in animal form) that acts as an assistant to a witch or wizard
- adj - well known or easily recognized
- adj - within normal everyday experience
- adj - (usually followed by `with') well informed about or knowing thoroughly
- adj - having mutual interests or affections
- Often encountered or seen; common.
- Having fair knowledge; acquainted: was familiar with those roads.
- Of established friendship; intimate: on familiar terms.
- Natural and unstudied; informal: lectured in a familiar style.
- Taking undue liberties; presumptuous: Students should not try to be familiar in their behavior toward an instructor.
- Domesticated; tame.
- A close friend or associate.
- An attendant spirit, often taking animal form.
- One who performs domestic service in the household of a high official.
- These adjectives describe relationships marked by intimacy.
- noun - a close friend or associate
There are 8 letters in FAMILIAR: A A F I I L M R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAMILIAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAMILIAR plus a wildcard: FAMILIAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAMILIAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FAMILIAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.