Scrabble word: MATERIALISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATERIALISM exist?
Definitions of MATERIALISM in dictionaries:
- noun - a desire for wealth and material possessions with little interest in ethical or spiritual matters
- noun - (philosophy) the philosophical theory that matter is the only reality
- The theory that physical matter is the only reality and that everything, including thought, feeling, mind, and will, can be explained in terms of matter and physical phenomena.
- The theory or doctrine that physical well-being and worldly possessions constitute the greatest good and highest value in life.
- A great or excessive regard for worldly concerns.
There are 11 letters in MATERIALISM: A A E I I L M M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATERIALISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATERIALISM plus a wildcard: MATERIALISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATERIALISM
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATERIALISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.