Scrabble word: BOOTLEGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOOTLEGGING exist?
Definitions of BOOTLEGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of making or transporting alcoholic liquor for sale illegally
- noun - the act of selling illegally or without permission
- noun - whiskey illegally distilled from a corn mash
- noun - the part of a boot above the instep
- verb - to import or export illicitly
There are 11 letters in BOOTLEGGING: B E G G G I L N O O T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOOTLEGGING plus a wildcard: BOOTLEGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOOTLEGGING
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOOTLEGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.