Scrabble word: BEGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGGING exist?
Definitions of BEGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a solicitation for money or food (especially in the street by an apparently penniless person)
- verb - call upon in supplication
- verb - make a solicitation or entreaty for something
- verb - ask to obtain free
- verb - dodge, avoid answering, or take for granted
- verb - to ask for earnestly
There are 7 letters in BEGGING: B E G G G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGGING plus a wildcard: BEGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGGING
Images for BEGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.