Scrabble word: LOGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOGGING exist?
Definitions of LOGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of cutting down trees for timber
- verb - enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- The work or business of felling and trimming trees and transporting the logs to a mill.
- noun - the business of cutting down trees for timber
There are 7 letters in LOGGING: G G G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOGGING plus a wildcard: LOGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOGGING
Images for LOGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.