Scrabble word: CLOGGING
Is CLOGGING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLOGGING in dictionaries:
- verb - become or cause to become obstructed
- verb - dance a clog dance
- verb - impede the motion of, as with a chain or a burden
- verb - impede with a clog or as if with a clog
- verb - coalesce or unite in a mass
- verb - fill to excess so that function is impaired
- adj - preventing movement
- verb - to block up or obstruct
There are 8 letters in CLOGGING: C G G G I L N O
Click to search all anagrams of CLOGGING plus a wildcard: CLOGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOGGING
Images for CLOGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.