Scrabble word: LEGGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEGGING exist?
Definitions of LEGGING in dictionaries:
- noun - a garment covering the leg (usually extending from the knee to the ankle)
- A leg covering usually extending from the ankle to the knee and often made of material such as leather or canvas, worn especially by soldiers and workers.
- Close-fitting usually knit trousers, often worn under a skirt for warmth.
- Warm outerwear trousers for children.
- noun - a covering for the leg
There are 7 letters in LEGGING: E G G G I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEGGING plus a wildcard: LEGGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEGGING
Images for LEGGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.