Scrabble word: TOGGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOGGLE exist?
Definitions of TOGGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - any instruction that works first one way and then the other
- noun - a hinged switch that can assume either of two positions
- noun - a fastener consisting of a peg or pin or crosspiece that is inserted into an eye at the end of a rope or a chain or a cable in order to fasten it to something (as another rope or chain or cable)
- verb - provide with a toggle or toggles
- verb - fasten with, or as if with, a toggle
- verb - release by a toggle switch
- A pin, rod, or crosspiece fitted or inserted into a loop in a rope, chain, or strap to prevent slipping, to tighten, or to hold an attached object.
- To furnish or fasten with a toggle.
- verb - to fasten with a type of pin or short rod