Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GOBLIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does GOBLIN exist?
Definitions of GOBLIN in dictionaries:
- noun - (folklore) a small grotesque supernatural creature that makes trouble for human beings
- A grotesque, elfin creature of folklore, thought to work mischief or evil.
- n - an evil or mischievous creature
There are 6 letters in GOBLIN: B G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GOBLIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GOBLIN plus a wildcard: GOBLIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GOBLIN
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GOBLIN
- We Be goblins (You Be Food) Papers and Pencils
- goblinS Of European origin goblins are grotesque disfigured ill ...
- This big (for a goblin) broad (in several senses of the word) goblin ...
- ... goblin had just left them and was shuffling down the street trailing
- caden wanted to be a goblin for halloween here are some of the goblin ...
- ... taxi drivers money changes into a goblin steals prophets money
- schism 8 kokujin 9 details 9 1 goblin cities 9 2 goblin clans 10 see ...
- Filhos da Calculadora - RPG goblins para GURPS 4E
- goblin - Spiderwick Chronicles Wiki
- Get Thee to a Nerdery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.