Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOILING exist?
Definitions of BOILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the application of heat to change something from a liquid to a gas
- noun - cooking in a liquid that has been brought to a boil
- verb - come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- verb - immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- verb - bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- verb - be agitated
- verb - be in an agitated emotional state
- adv - extremely
- adj - to vaporize liquid [v -ED, -ING, -S] : BOILABLE
There are 7 letters in BOILING: B G I I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOILING plus a wildcard: BOILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOILING
- boiling Healing Thoughts Blog
- First things first What exactly is boiling The technical definition ...
- MORAL Understand ones worth and know the levels one can reach by ...
- Water boiling in a saucepan on a stovetop.
- boiling Water Whakarewarewa Thermal Reserve
- boiling Water
- How to boil water at high (and low) altitudes Cookthink
- last updated Thu November 25th 2004 1201PM comments (7) link
- Linn Creek Under Boil Water Order 1150 KRMS Radio
- This water is boiling at 100 Celsius at 190m above sea level
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.