Scrabble word: OBLIGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does OBLIGING exist?
Definitions of OBLIGING in dictionaries:
- verb - force somebody to do something
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide a service or favor for someone
- adj - showing a cheerful willingness to do favors for others
- Ready to do favors for others; accommodating.
- verb - to put in one's debt by a favor or service
There are 8 letters in OBLIGING: B G G I I L N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OBLIGING plus a wildcard: OBLIGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OBLIGING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OBLIGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.