Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BOWLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWLING exist?
Definitions of BOWLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a game in which balls are rolled at an object or group of objects with the aim of knocking them over or moving them
- noun - (cricket) the act of delivering a cricket ball to the batsman
- noun - the playing of a game of tenpins or duckpins etc
- verb - roll (a ball)
- verb - hurl a cricket ball from one end of the pitch towards the batsman at the other end
- verb - engage in the sport of bowling
- A game played by rolling a ball down a wooden alley in order to knock down a triangular group of ten pins.
- A similar game, such as duckpins or ninepins.
- The playing of one of these games.
- n - a game in which balls are rolled at objects
There are 7 letters in BOWLING: B G I L N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWLING plus a wildcard: BOWLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWLING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BOWLING
- My Version of the Story bowling 101
- ... New River bowling center. Click here for 2012 bowling Schedule (81
- ... for bowling instruction and ways to improve your bowling score
- Contact - Ask the president of the bowling club a question
- Full resolution (2048 1536 pixels file size 612 KB MIME ...
- bowling Life Style Life & Jos In The Know
- bowling ball - photopicture definition - bowling ball word and phrase ...
- ... is a great time to take the kids bowling . Why Because its FREE
- Filebowling - albury.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- SPAD bowling Never Disappoints The SPAD Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.