Scrabble word: BOWING
In which Scrabble dictionary does BOWING exist?
Definitions of BOWING in dictionaries:
- noun - bending the head or body or knee as a sign of reverence or submission or shame or greeting
- noun - managing the bow in playing a stringed instrument
- verb - bend one's knee or body, or lower one's head
- verb - yield to another's wish or opinion
- verb - bend the head or the upper part of the body in a gesture of respect or greeting
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - play on a string instrument with a bow
- adj - showing an excessively deferential manner
- noun - the technique of managing the bow of a stringed instrument
There are 6 letters in BOWING: B G I N O W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BOWING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BOWING plus a wildcard: BOWING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BOWING
Images for BOWING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.