Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LOBBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LOBBING exist?
Definitions of LOBBING in dictionaries:
- noun - an easy return of a tennis ball in a high arc
- noun - the act of propelling something (as a ball or shell etc.) in a high arc
- v - to throw or hit in a high arc
There are 7 letters in LOBBING: B B G I L N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LOBBING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LOBBING plus a wildcard: LOBBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LOBBING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LOBBING
- Lobbying is the act of attempting to influence on decisions.
- Lobbying - Wikirouge
- Each session WMC is at or near the top for dollars spent lobbying ...
- Fundamentals For Effective Lobbying (mbf.org)
- Wikipedia defines lobbying as the act of attempting to influence ...
- IBM spends 1.2M Oracle shells out 1.1M on 1Q lobbying RCR Mobile ...
- ... lobbying in the context of the European Transparency Initiative (ETI
- Lobbying Teaching Citizenship in Higher Education
- Lobbyist Christmas Wish List - Political Cartoon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.