Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOBBLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOBBLING exist?
Definitions of NOBBLING in dictionaries:
- verb - deprive of by deceit
- verb - make off with belongings of others
- verb - take away to an undisclosed location against their will and usually in order to extract a ransom
- verb - disable by drugging
- v - to disable a racehorse
There are 8 letters in NOBBLING: B B G I L N N O
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOBBLING plus a wildcard: NOBBLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOBBLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NOBBLING
- first time of huntsman of otis now witness nobbling first
- China nobbling claim as Scotland snubs Dalai Lama The Times
- Gradual python squeeze nobbling arts Story & Education Stories ...
- With a nobbling website for O2s latest broadbandcampaign
- Wednesday 18 March 2009
- My thanks go to OutaSpaceman for sending this photograph of a packet ...
- Geek-speak Verbing blog The Economist
- Cloak and Dagger 2011-04-12 030904.0 Whats New Today Games ...
- Extension would conservatively cost at least 300 000 000 and probably ...
- JOE WOE ... Jogia put his controversial defeat down to injury